Iowa State University is offering an information and training module to prepare employees, supervisors, and owners of manufacturing and construction companies for OSHA requirements, suggestions and strategies for worker protection from COVID-19 in the workplace. The curriculum consists of one 90 minute webinar that will be offered every Wednesday 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM from July – September 2021. The program will offer attendees the opportunity to ask questions, share experiences and learn about the emergency temporary standard (ETS) for COVID-19 Information on each webinar, dates, and registration links are available below.
Webinar Module: COVID-19: OSHA's Requirements, Suggestions and Strategies for Worker Protection (including ETS)
- OSHA's updated "Protecting Workers Guidelines"
- OSHA's General Duty clause for COVID-19
- OSHA recordkeeping and reporting for COVID-19
- OSHA expectations for worker protection from COVID-19
- OSHA's Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) - What is it and does it apply to you?
This material was produced under grant number SH-99032-SH0 from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.